Thursday, September 4, 2008

We are Back with a Gift for you :)

Hi Pretties !! :D

Sorry for not updating very often.. was caught up with some stuffs during August.. hopefully you'll be seeing more updates in September since I'm having some short holiday right now! ^^ 
by the way.. not to confuse you any further.. I'm Cloud here... ^^ (lil sister of mythcloset founder)

Since the founder is not available at the moment... I'm taking away her authority till she's ready to come back to us yeah.. :)

So... I'm still consolidating the various upcoming sprees!! stay tune alright~~ ^^
We'll be posting in our friendster album! :)) 

And just a piece of Good News for you... ^^



We really hope you like it... (psst... I've got a piece for myself too.. hehe)
Only one piece available for our 1st customer!! 
Be ready to snap it~~


Loves,
MythCloset:)

0 comments: