Friday, September 26, 2008

Went Shopping with my sister ^^

Ok.. so it was Isetan Private Sale yesterday! *a Japanese department store in Singapore*


We came out with a shopping list days before to prevent us from over-spending again... haha.. smart choice! ;p

We got most of the items on the list with some minor extras >.<>

So here is our shopping haul for the day~~
not so much stuffs..coz we didnt want to squeeze in n had a long queue just to try those apperals... =.= they add up to a total of SGD326.5!!

Here is the breakdown of our shopping haul :)

***----------------------------------------------------------------***
1. Chanel Blush Powder
Bought this Chanel blush for my mum since it is voted to be the most popular among 50yrs old ladies.. ^^ Really hope the colour matches her tan skin :X
It gives a shimmery effect which helps to give more radiance to mature skin. :)
Love u mum!! u gonna be really pretty! haha :D
This Blusher contains FRAGRANCE!! Although the colour looks really good but I wont give it a try on my Acne-Prone skin! =.= the shimmery effect will also make my oily skin look even more shiny! so ya.. this gonna be for my mum only! lol.
Price: SGD63 (no SALE! T.T)

***----------------------------------------------------------------***
2. Paul & Joe Waterproof Mascara!
This is my FAVOURITE! haha. it's my 4th stick..lols. I have never been so faithful to any mascara before! Tried the popular Maybelline mascara (a few types under the brand) but they still left smudges under my eyes after a few hours... This might due to my oily eyelids... :( so i keep trying other brands (including Clinique, Estee Lauder, Loreal, etc) until i found my love P&J mascara :)) *thrills* It really hold my lashes up and curl! and it last whole day on my oily lids :)
and i love the packaging too!^^ *ok.. shall stop now.. or i gonna rave on this non-stop* :D
Price: SGD40 (after SALE SGD32!!) :D

***----------------------------------------------------------------***
3. Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner
My sis and I have been spoting this eyeliner in Jap Magazine..So we finally got ourself one after much thinking... We also bought the Bobbi Brown Eyeliner Applicator to match 'em up. :) Hope this gonna work well on our eyes. The salesperson told us that this gel only have a shelf life of 6 months.. gotta use them often before they turn dry!
So no comment until we give it a try. :)
Price: SGD40 (for the Gel) and
SGD37 (for the applicator)

***----------------------------------------------------------------***
4. FANCL Mild Cleansing Oil
We have been using this for eons years! lols. actually about 3 to 4 years? Said to be nano-tech oil that can break down the make up in a splash without leaving any oil residue. :) ya... we find it a breeze to use than those which uses cotton pad to remove traces of make up on face. It promises to remove waterproof
mascara.. but i guess not on my Paul& Joe Mascara. -.- I still use Loreal eye make up remover for my mascara (the blue and clear tone in one bottle) Those still works better in removing my mascara. :)
Price: SGD59.90 for two bottles
(can't remember price of one coz we normally buy in 2)


***----------------------------------------------------------------***
5. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
My second piece now.. :) hmm... reasonable price and comfortable to use.
It comes with an extra piece of silicone pad. :)
Price: SGD26



***----------------------------------------------------------------***
6. Ettusais Make up Base & Eyebrow Gel
Ettusais is a sister brand of Shiseido like ZA. It has a special range that cater to acne-prone skin. :) so I've been using it's make up base and foundation for quite some time. They are perfect on my skin. The Gel base is a clear one.. in pasty white gel but it's colorless on skin when applied. It gives a moisturize effect to pre-make up skin. The eyebrow gel is alright. Nothing fancy.. just hold my messy eyebrow in place and give a brownish tone to the pair. :)

Price: SGD41 (for the Base)
SGD28 (for the eyebrow gel)



Alright.. that's all ^^ hope you like this entry!

Love,
Cloud:)

1 comments:

fuzkittie said...

Hey Cloud~ :]
Thanks for the lovely comments!! I see that you got some of my fav brands here... P&J, Chanel... and I was interested in that Ettusais uv... have you tried it yet? :]